Here are the links to the posts in the latest Writer’s Challenge writing competition: Read them today and VOTE TOMORROW IN THE AM.
- http://ow.ly/BmLIo – Hunter – by Serephim Lena Karayan participant in the #WTFWriters Challenge for FOSAV
- http://ow.ly/BmLNl – Royal Curse – by Chris Van Der Merwe participant in the #WTFWriters Challenge for FOSAV
- http://ow.ly/BmLRm – The Hunt – by Cian Ashling participant in the #WTFWriters Challenge for FOSAV
- http://ow.ly/BmLV6 Peace by Samael Anathan participant in the #WTFWriters Challenge for FOSAV
Rules and reg the writers had to work to:
1. It has to be vampire or wolf driven.
2. It has to be 12 pt Font – Times New Roman. Double Spacing.
3. Word count of +/- 1000 words.
4. Has to be in English.
5. Each editorial needs to be submitted together with at least one image that holds relevance to your story.
6. Winners can’t be nominated to participate again for at least 2 rounds after their winning streak.
Voting will take place as per the previous instance on the #TJJ blog. Winners will be announced on the SAVN site.
Good luck to all participants – and to our readers, ENJOY!